An expanding private practice based in Twickenham are seeking a Building Surveyor with 2+ years industry experience to join their team.
The successful Building Surveyor will receive structured APC support, a varied day-to-day predominantly Central London based and the opportunity to work alongside a friendly, experienced team.
As the successful Assistant Building Surveyor, you will have a focus on the Central London residential property market and carry out all the necessary competencies to achieve MRICS chartership.
The Role of the successful Building Surveyor
- Party wall awards
- Writing specifications
- Tendering and running projects
- Contract administration
The Successful Building Surveyor
- 2+ years private practice/consultancy experience
- 12+ months recorded APC Diary
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- A client facing demeanour with the hunger and ambition to become MRICS chartered
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor
- Up to £35,000 pa basic salary
- Structured APC support
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
Assistant Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - APC - RICS - London - Twickenham - EC1 - SW1 - TW1