Legionella Risk Assessor- Midlands £22,000-£26,000 + Benefits
Legionella Risk Assessor- Midlands
£22,000-£26,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading independent Environmental Risk Management Consultancies has just arisen due to new business and growth from their Midlands office.
The company have multiple offices across the UK and offer national coverage to both privately owned and public-sector organisations. They offer their expertise in Water Hygiene, Water Treatment, Legionella Risk Assessing and Asbestos.
The company are looking for a qualified Legionella Risk Assessor with 2 years' experience and the desire to grow within a well-established consultancy.
- City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing OR equivalent
- Full UK driving license
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision
The role itself will require the successful candidate to work across the UK and perform Legionella Risk Assessments on a variation of Domestic/Commercial projects along with;
- Documenting any reports and findings to compile schematic drawings within reports
- Carrying out monthly Water Hygiene related duties ie; Temperature testing/monitoring
- Gaining & maintaining fantastic client relationships
- Advising clients on safety issues and how to prevent legionella growth/spread
The salary is negotiable depending on experience and comes with an attractive benefits package inclusive of a company vehicle, equipment, pension, health care & overtime.
If you are keen to develop your skills within a UKAS accredited consultancy call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Birmingham, Leicester, West Midlands, East Midlands, Walsall