Assistant Civil Engineer
Assistant Civil Engineer. Heavy civils basement work. Enthusiastic personality, mathematical & communication skills; needs site experience, CSCS card. Great opportunity with a good Contractor
Located close to Oxford Street, London.
At a minimum you must have an engineering related degree, valid CSCS card and good grades at GCSE in Maths and English
Involves working in confined spaces and at height on a project that is a major structural refurbishment of a well-known building.
- Making cubes and keeping track of the concrete to site
- Logging concrete tickets and cube results
- Assisting the engineer with setting out
- Assisting with collating QA information
- Assisting with record keeping of site progress, materials
There is an opportunity for more responsibility as the job progresses so a good mathematical background would be useful.
Rate: £12 ph PAYE, subject to your level of skills and ability
Working hours 0730-1730 or 0800-1800.
You should currently live within one hour of central London to minimise travel. Only applicants who are legally entitled to live and work in the UK will be considered