A specialist building surveying consultancy based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire are seeking a Building Surveyor with 3+ years industry experience to join their expanding team.
If you're a building surveyor looking to improve your work/life balance by avoiding the daily central London commute whilst still having access to properties throughout the South East, this opportunity is ideal.
For those who aren't yet Chartered, tailored APC support will be provided by 2 director's who collectively have 20 years' experience taking Surveyor's through their APC in one of London's most prestigious property consultancies.
The successful Building Surveyors will carry out a variety of traditional building surveying services including;
- Due diligence/building surveys
- Contract administration
- Party wall and neighbourly matters
- Schedules of condition
- License to alter
The Successful Building Surveyor
- 3+ years industry experience in a client-facing building surveying role
- 12+ months recorded APC diary
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Tailored APC support from a team of experienced surveyors
- Discretionary bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- Additional expenses
Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - Amersham - Buckinghamshire - London - HP7 - London - Hertfordshire