Senior Design Coordinator - Renowned Residential Developer - Based in London- £55k-£65k
Senior Design Co-ordinator - Leading Residential Developer – London Office
The Company has been established for over 60 years and have grown from a small, family- owned firm to one of the most successful developers in the UK.
They have an enviable reputation for creating first class developments in highly desirable locations, of which consist of one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouse and prestigious executive houses in outstanding environments.
Our client pride themselves on understanding the aspirations of all their buyers, ensuring everyone will be treated with a high level of customer service from pre-sale, throughout the buying process and also upon completion of their new home.
About The Role:
We are seeking a Senior Design Co-ordinator, reporting to a Technical Manager, to assist with providing a consistently high level of technical support to, and as part of, the pre-construction and production teams. You will help to ensure that we deliver high quality, cost effective design information within agreed timescales, to best serve the company and our clients.
- Ensuring the design is compliant with the Employer's Requirements
- Undertaking value engineering of all aspects of the design to establish the most cost effective solution
- Liaising with Statutory Authorities to establish requirements for each project
- Obtaining unqualified planning approval and full Building Regulation approval for each project
- Undertaking all surveys and ground investigation works as appropriate to enable the complete design and specification of the project
- Agreeing terms of payment with the appointed consultants that concur with the terms of payment and checking and authorising all payment applications from consultants and pass to the contract surveyor for processing and payment.
About the Requirements:
We are seeking technical/architectural or construction qualified candidates who have some experience in a similar role or an architectural role. You must be organised, an excellent communicator, show excellent attention to detail and be able to work on your own and as part of a wider technical team. Candidates will be experience using ASTA, SketchUp and AutoCad.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com