The Site Agent shall
- Undertake the management of Section Engineers, Site Engineers, Section Managers, Foreman and Planners
- Drive construction phase of project
- Manage and control all project resources
- Responsible for all management of the project
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are being complied with
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are effectively monitored and controlled
- Deliver project within programme and budget
- Manage and monitor subcontractors
- Liaise with client and designers
- Attend monthly progress meetings and compile monthly reports
- Report to Line Manager on a regular basis
- Manage Quality & Environmental plans on site
- Introduce improvements and innovations where appropriate
- Control contract costs
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Work to the Graham IMS.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.