Principal Civil Engineer (Rail) - London
My client a well-established and exciting Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in London have a position for a Principal Civil Engineer (Rail) who can lead and plan both technical and commercial projects in London.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 1st or Upper 2nd B Eng/M (Hons) degree
- Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer
- Success related to Rail projects, UK based
- Strong understanding of Quality Management and Quality Management Systems
- Strong understanding of Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics
- Strong Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Rail Structures and buildings, Footbridges, Culverts and crossings, Foundations, Retaining Structures, Earth Structures
- Leading projects, managing workloads and leading teams
You will work closely to a Director, making quick engineering judgements to secure repeat business and develop new business by leading senior and less experienced engineers, to soundly deliver projects. Being a focal point of client contact through, liaising with clients and attending design progress meetings.
Offering a competitive salary, great commission through bid to completion and flexibility in the work place my client offers a fantastic opportunity for Engineers to put their mark on one of the major cities in the world.
If you are interested in this role or other roles relating to Principal Engineering, Civil Engineering, Rail please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position