Sub-Agent & Agent on £45m Infrastructure project
Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
* Assist the Project Manager / Site Agents with site records, risk assessments, method statements and permits as appropriate
* Manage and develop junior members of the setting out team
* Carrying out necessary surveys
* Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previous track record working as a Sub Agent
* Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative
* Experience working on highways/bridges is desirable.
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* Conversant with all surveying instruments, co-ordinate setting out and be able to work confidently with Autodesk Auto-Cad.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme