3 x Supervisors required for leading Telecoms Contractor across London & Home Counties
3 x Supervisors required for leading Telecoms Contractor in Central LondonRole:
Responsible for the day to day planning of works for a set number of gangs, ensuring work is closed correctly and to address queries from the client regarding these jobs..
- Manage workload to assigned gangs and works area.
- Check that gangs have taken all photographs as required by the contract.
- Communicate with the client to ensure that work is correctly prioritised and given to the correct gangs.
- Check that completed jobs are closed correctly and Highway Authority notified.
- Ensure jobs do not exceed the allocated time period otherwise fines will be incurred.
- Proactively manage the workload to each gang using a ‘drip feed’ policy.
- Maintain records of all works done using prescribed templates.
- Become familiar with the noticing requirements of the contract.
- Undertake additional duties from time to time as directed by your line manager.
General (All Staff)
- Any reasonable duties expected of you.
- Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
- Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements.
- Participate in team/business meetings as necessary.
- Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group’s performance.