Your new company
We are recruiting for a Revit Technician who has experience within architecture to join a fast growing firm in Oxford. This role will provide the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exclusive projects with in the practice.
Your new role
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
- To contribute or otherwise assist as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally AutoCAD / Revit
- Experience working in building services environment
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake above responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Residential Architecture.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits
- Opportunity for progression
- Chance to join fast growing business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Marlon now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Marlon for a confidential discussion on your career.