Project Manager - Fit out
Your new company
Our client are UK's leading office fit out and refurbishment specialist,working with businesses of all sizes in the office, retail, leisure and education and sectors. The currently require a Project Manager to oversee multiple fit out project in and around.
Your new role
As the lead Project Manager you will managing multiple sites, liaising closely with the project director, managing teams of site managers as well as being responsible for cost reporting, programming and planning using MS Project and you will also be responsible for the overseeing commercial aspects.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have extensive main contracting experience with similar sized main contractors
- Experience of managing project values from £5m+ (commercial fit out)
- SMSTS, First Aid, Black CSCS card and Asbestos Awareness (or willing to complete the online course)
- Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site.
- Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Experience in working closely with clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing the client relationship
What you'll get in return
Fantastic opportunity with the UK's leading fit out specialist. Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.