Site Management role located in Hampshire salary up to £55,000 and includes attractive employment package
Site Management role located in Hampshire with projects local to the Dorset / Hampshire region. The role is paying a competitive market salary up to £55,000 and includes employment package, joining the existing Construction Department.
Your New Company
An ever expanding family run residential developer who specialise in bespoke homes across the Dorset, Hampshire area. This business has been established for a number of years and won a number of awards for the quality of work they produce. It is because of their successful business model and growth over the past few years that they are now looking for a permanent Site Manager to join the business. Your New Role Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be covering the following duties:
- Fulfil the programme and quality requirements
- Prepare and maintain traffic management
- Carry out pre-occupation checks on all properties prior to handover
- Deliver home demonstrations to customers in their own home
- Maintain the highest standard of site presentation at all times
- Supervise various trades/labour staff
- Train, develop and coach direct reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
What you'll need to succeed
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate has good experience in a supervisory position for a housing developer as well as strong knowledge of new build construction. It is essential that you have a good track record of health and safety and will be able to provide reference(s) which confirm so. SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates are also essential.
What you'll get in return
In return this construction company are willing to offer a competitive salary up to £55,000, as well as attractive employment package.
If you're interested in this role, please click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.