Planner - Leading RC Frame subcontractor - NW London
Planner – Borehamwood – RC Frame & G’works - £40k
About the Company: The contractor we represent has been an established name in industry now for over 25yrs, currently turnover £150m and are a privately owned specialist sub-contractor with expertise in groundworks & RC Frames projects to the value of £20m. They operate mainly in South East of England, predominantly London based, and have become well known as being one of the most professional and technically strong sub-contractors in the UK, with good safety regulations in place, their own plant, and a strong senior management team that have all been there for over 10 years now.
About the Role: They are searching for engineers who would like to change their career and consider a role as a Planner. This is an excellent opportunity to change your career path and explore new options. This will be an office based role so this is your opportunity to get off site and into an office. Some skills and required and duties include;
- CAD and 3D CAD skills are very useful.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills so they can write coherent method statements and discuss tenders with Clients.
- Good knowledge use of Powerpoint for presentations, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Powerproject for presentations to clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage their time efficiently when faced with multiple tasks,
- Flexibility in working ours when deadlines are required, So either local or prepared to drive to work, the trains here are erratic and disrupt us in the mornings it seems.
- Working in a tendering environment would be useful as they would understand the pressure of dead lines.
About the Requirements: You must be a degree qualified engineer that is looking for an office role. It is preferred that you have previous site experience as an engineer but not essential. You must be able to learn and be able to adapt to an office environment.
About the Benefits: An excellent opportunity to change your career path in an office environment. They will provide excellent training along with a very competitive salary.