Environmental Engineer - Gloucester
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Environmental Engineer to join a market leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Gloucester.
In this challenging and progressive role, you will be completing:
- Phase I and II and Geotechnical and Geo-environmental reports
- Client liaison
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
- Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations
- Windowless Sampling, Cable Percussive & Rotary Drilling
- Soil and Rock Logging to current standards
- Workin on contaminated land projects
To be successful in your application to the Environmental Engineering role you will be degree qualified in a relevant subject, have between 2 and 5 years' experience in a similar role and be working towards chartership with a relevant body.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com