Principal Civil Engineer (Rail) - Birmingham
Our client is an international engineering and consulting group specialising in rail and public transport are looking for an experienced Principle Civil Engineer to join their Birmingham office.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BEng/MEng degree in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Professionally Qualified Chartered (CEng) Engineer
- Experience in the use of civil / structural software design packages
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to produce Engineering designs and associated reports.
- Previous experience working with, Eurocodes, British Standards, Technical Specification for Interoperability, Railway
- Experience in platforms, drainage, earthworks, underground structures, station building structures, foundations, structural steelwork, masonry and cladding
- Experience in BIM related software platforms e.g. in a Bentley Systems software environment
This exciting opportunity will involve:
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project resources and finances
- Preparation, checking and/or approval of feasibility studies, outline and detailed design technical reports and other written documents.
Our client worked on high speed railways in France and were responsible for the design and engineering of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, now known as HS1. If you are excited by innovation, rail engineering excellence and being at the forefront of a growing team, then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering technically sound design solutions, including all associated reporting and cost estimating, to programme and within budget.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position