Plant And Fleet Administrator - BAM Nuttall - South East
Plant and Fleet Administrator - Eastleigh, Hampshire.
We are seeking a Plant and Fleet Administrator to work at our depot in Eastleigh administering plant and fleet insurance policies including: plant engineering policy, motor vehicle policy / claims and general enquiries, risk management, licence checking, penalty charge notices, MID and driver training.
Your key activities will include:
• Manage the process of obtaining and providing information to assist with the renewal process of our plant and motor insurance policies.
• The management of motor insurance claims including: the reporting of motor and liability claims, uninsured loss recovery, obtaining all the relevant documentation to support claims. Liaising with; Site personnel e.g. for completed claims forms and associated documents, other departments e.g. Payroll Department and Human Resources and preparing claim witness statements on behalf of the company.
• Working with our supply chain partners to develop relationships including wider business support, management information for both plant and fleet analysing data with the purpose of identifying efficiencies including; costs, operations and best practice.
• Coordinate plant engineering insurance inspections with supply chain partners and our site teams.
• Coordinate monthly internal cost allocations including; reimbursement details to accounts department in respect of claims paid by our insurers, allocation of costs for charging of accident damage to the business unit, allocation of insurance premium costs to relevant department / business unit and providing information to payroll in respect of motoring offence penalty charges due.
• Working with our supply chain partners to notify drivers of motoring offence penalties/charges as required.
• Preparing driver no-claims authorisation letters.
• Acting as point of contact for supply chain partners for resolution.
• Supporting the development and management of procedures.
• Driver license and motor risk management.
• Handle day to day plant / fleet insurance enquiries regarding claims and policy coverage from our personnel, insurers, brokers, loss adjusters and the public.
• Maintaining records and filling.
Your experience should include:
• Office administration and computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of working within a Fleet and Plant operation desirable but not essential.
• Mechanical knowledge desirable but not essential.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.