Senior Quantity Surveyor - BAM Nuttall - South East
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sussex.
We require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our busy rail team, working out of our offices in Edenbridge.
The current work includes the Network Rail Sussex & Kent Framework which includes Structures, Earthworks, Station Building & Enhancement projects with range of project values from £100K station jobs to £15m enhancement projects.
We are currently in Year 4 of 6 and looking forward to the next framework (CP6) which we hope to be working on (£200m turnover for framework). With this framework are various multidisciplinary projects, NEC Option C (Target Cost).
Located in the South East to be based at Edenbridge office - or a project within Network Rail Sussex and Kent Routes.
Your activities will include:
• Producing cost & value reports. Producing customer reports & dashboards.
• Assisting with Target Costs production.
• Overseeing Subcontract Procurement. Change management.
• Will be heading up a commercial team of 4+ members.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
• This role would suit a Project QS or an experienced QS looking to step up a level.
• Busy reporting timetable so must be organised and thorough.
• Preferably will have rail experience but not essential.
• Must have staff management experience, NEC experience, and relevant construction qualifications.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.