Project Manager (Eleclink) DC Route
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Rail team to work on the Eleclink Project at the Euro Tunnel Terminal in Folkestone.
To lead the safe delivery of work packages/project works compliantly to budget and programme. Working on the Eleclink Project for Balfour Beatty projects business until and responsible for the co-ordination with design, engineering, commercial, finance, procurement as well as the control and management of all resource both direct and subcontract.
To consistently problem solve and develop best practice methodology and associated process for the delivery of project work streams and constant review, report and mitigate against the programme.
To own the cost plan, report accordingly and gain betterment against targets including early confirmation and reconciliation of change control. To own and manage the risk log and provide all contract deliverable required for senior management and client.
To own and manage all aspects of the DC route UK and France works for Balfour Beatty on Eleclink, drive process improvement and procedure compliance, best practice development, own budgets and cost monitoring and delivery of projects compliantly and safely to programme.
- Manage Programme
- Own Budget
- Embed safety at all times
- Chair and lead weekly meetings as project requires (i.e. PDR, Integration review, construction, interface meetings and project briefings)
- Own and positively manage change
- Implementation of BB gated process
- Drive Quality and compliance
- Ensure all enablers for project package works are in place and interface accordingly with Design, Engineering, Procurement and other project/work package managers
- Manage the project team and co-ordinate resource
- Innovate and develop best methodology in conjunction with plan and budget
- Managing interfaces with other parts of Balfour Beatty and subcontractors
- Identification and development of future opportunities
- Liaise and cooperate with client and stakeholders
Please Note: The Project Manager DC UK and France remit is to deliver all works between the UK and France assembly and joint sheds and manage the Prysmian works. To liaise, assist and deputise with the other Work Stream/Project Managers and support the Construction/Project Directors as required.
- Have recognised project management experience
- Have evidence of strong safety leadership
- Be focused on commercial management of contracts and budgets