Formwork Administrator - North London
Formwork Administrator Welwyn Garden City £30k
About the Client: Our client have established themselves at the forefront of the specialist civil engineering sectors, RC Frame/Groundworks. A company that has a current turnover of £150m, work on packages ranging from £1m to £15m within RC Frame and Groundworks.
About the Role: The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, supportive department. You will be naturally enthusiastic with a flexible approach to work. This is a busy and varied role requiring applicants to have a minimum of two years solid admin experience.
- Providing extensive administrative support to the Formwork Manger
- Dealing with routine site phone calls and enquiries including any purchasing, site orders, paperwork or any other formwork or operational problems that arise
- Participate in the forward planning of formwork requirements, including monitoring stock levels, hiring, buying and utilising stock from other sites.
- General ad-hoc duties as they arise
- Deputising for the formwork Manager in her absence
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills - able to liaise with internal departments and people at all levels
- Self-motivated approach to work
- Happy to get stuck in wherever is needed
- Well presented with a polite professional telephone manner
- Quick learner and keen to learn about the business/industry