Project Architect / Designer
Project Architect / Designer (Part 3) with proven experience in design and delivery
Your new company
is a global architecture, urbanism and design practice that dedicated to creating cities, buildings and places that will provide a lasting legacy. Through a shared design ethos they aim to create places with a strong sense of identity where people and communities want to live, learn, shop, work and relax.
Your new role
Will be working with on residential and educational projects and must show keen interest in the work they produce. Candidate must display:
Passion for architectural design and a strong flair for design.
- Proven architectural design experience and the ability to produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts through to high quality final planning layouts.
- Proven experience in the stages of detailed design and delivery.
- Ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Good freehand drawing skills.
- Good communication skills and report writing ability with experience to undertake a client facing role.
- Good organisation skills and a pro-active manner.
- A creative and innovative approach that reflects the businesses design ethos.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Architect or experienced Designer.
- At least 3 years architectural design project experience post part 3 qualification.
- Proven client facing project leader, ideally capable of running the design process.
- Experience of large and comprehensive architectural projects, especially concept development.
- Strong graphic and verbal presentation skills.
- Experience of CAD including Revit, Autocad, Sketchup and Creative Suite.
Proven experience in architectural design is essential and you must have permission to work in the UK. A portfolio demonstrating your personal contribution to projects should be presented alongside your CV and sent
What you'll get in return
23 Days annual holiday to start (excluding bank holidays)
Chance to join a established firm
Opportunities of progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Marlon.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.