Principal/Associate Geo-Environmental Engineer - Bristol
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Principal or Associate level Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a market leading consultancy in Bristol, who are going through a sustained period of growth at the moment.
This prestigious consultancy are seeking an Principal or Associate level Geo-Environmental Engineer to take a leading role in a newly established office. The role will involve business development, taking a technical lead within a newly established and successful Geo-Environmental team.
The role itself will include:
- Business development
- Technical support throughout the business
- Preparation and review of Phase 1 and Phase 2 site investigations
- Bidding and tendering for work from new and established clients
- Remediation Method Statements and other earthworks schemes
- Interpretive and factual report writing
To be successful in your application for the Principal to Associate level Geo-Environmental Engineer role, you will demonstrate:
* A track record of winning contracts and business development
* Strong Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental experience
* 10 years consultancy experience
* Chartership with a relevant professional body
* Degree and postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
Working with this market leading company in this challenging and rewarding role, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package in a successful and supportive work environment.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com