The role is to provide a pro-active supporting function to the existing senior level engineering staff. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the design process for a range of infrastructure for public and private sector development schemes and you will have the opportunity run your own projects. You'll collaborate closely with our senior engineering teams as well as our expert technicians and CAD designers.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
- Support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects
- Collaborate with the CAD and technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
- Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time
- Careful management of project time recording
- Prepare and manage technical reports
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience and will be provided with support for development within multi-disciplines.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104
- Have experience of highway design and specification
- Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design
- Experience of the delegation and management of technician and CAD resources
- Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills are also required.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
Peter Brett Associates LLP (PBA) is a leading consultancy delivering development and infrastructure projects. We provide trusted advice to our clients and together we create better places for the communities in which we live.
PBA provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. It's a friendly and supportive environment for our employees where they can attain their personal career goals.
To find out more about PBA and see the range of exciting projects we are involved in please visit http://www.peterbrett.com .
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.