Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer - Leeds
I am currently working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Leeds.
This dynamic role will involve the following:
- Business Development
- Mentoring Junior Staf
- Prepare quotes/tenders for potential projects.
- Completing Phase 1 and Phase 2 Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Site Investigations
- Soil and Rock Logging
- Gas and Groundwater monitoring
- Risk Assessments
- Prepare factual and interpretive geo-environmental appraisals, remediation specifications and validation reports
- Remediation Method Statements and supervision of remediation works
- Project Management of Land Remediation Schemes
To be successful in this role, candidates will possess a relevant BSc, with a postgraduate degree being desirable, a minimum of 6 years experience, Experience writing quantitative risk assessments, membership to a professional body, up to date knowledge of contaminant issues and excellent report writing skills.
Working with a UK Market leading consultancy as a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to encouraged and supported professional developments.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org