Principal Drainage Engineer - Civil
My client are an award winning, leading consultancy working in the built environment and provide a diverse range of services to the construction and property development industry from transport planning to structural and civil engineering, geo-environmental, stakeholder engagement as well as a range of expert advisory services.
Several major projects in the pipeline, my client are urgently looking for a Principal Drainage engineer to join their Bristol office, to support their Residential Infrastructure team.
- Working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil & drainage engineering projects
- Co-ordinating delivery of drainage and highways elements of projects
- Development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes
- Analysis and design of drainage systems and highways, progressing to overall design of these elements.
- Development of drainage and highway designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
- Performing isolated Flood Risk Assessments
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
- A degree in structural/civil engineering (Ideally 2:1)
- Professional qualification ie. MIStruct/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent.
- IT literate with experience of drainage and highways design software packages.
- Technically competent
Water - Drainage Design - Drainage - Civils - Highways - Bristol - Principal - Infrastructure - Microdrainage