Great opportunity and competitive salary in Norfolk
Your new company
Your new company is a Commercial main contractor based in Norfolk. A family business that has been carrying out work in East Anglia for the past 15 years. Priding themselves in being customer focused and delivering high standard results.
Your new role
Your new role would be as a Contract/Project Manager to take lead in delivering extensive portfolio of projects, covering everything from residential to commercial projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Contract Management experience. This is essential particularly in residential and commercial.
- A relevant qualification route, degree or HNC/HND qualifications are desirable.
- Strong construction knowledge preferable with a core trade background, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for management with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.