Lead Driller - Ground Investigation - Manchester
5 days left
- Job Type
This challenging and dynamic role will involve running a Rotary and Cable Percussion Drilling Rig and taking responsibility for all Ground Investigation on a national basis, from the head office in Manchester.
The successful Ground Investigation Engineer will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of Soil and Rock Logging to British Standards
- At least 18 months relevant experience
- Experience of organising and overseeing Site Investigations
- Experience maintaining all equipment
- Relevant Land Drilling Qualifications - NVQ, Cat C 1 License or higher
- First Aid Qualification
The successful candidate will join a supportive team and will take a leading role in developing and running a site investigation team. In addition, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including very desirable overtime rates.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact Jacob Weaver-Jones on 01792 365 006.
Apply for Lead Driller - Ground Investigation - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly