Managing Surveyor with Main Contractor – Central London projects - £70-85k
Senior/Managing Surveyor with Main Contractor – Central London projects - £70-85k
Managing QS required overseeing 3 live projects & teams within Central London on projects ranging £5-15m.
About the client: SSA are recruiting on behalf a Main Contractor who are operating throughout the in the London area. The company has offices in North West London and are involved primarily in New Build projects as well as refurbishments in multiple sectors including commercial, retail, industrial and educational projects
Due to continuous expansion based in an increased workload they are currently recruiting for a hands-on Senior/Managing Surveyor to lead commercial teams along with managing multiple projects, reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Manager.
About the Role:
- Support the project teams through the provision of contractual and commercial information and experience.
- Ensure that Company procurement processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that Project Managers are aware of project and package scope, budget and programme and that variances are promptly reported with recovery solutions.
- Support the PM team in the negotiation and finalization of major subcontract agreements.
- Ensure that all project documentation is compiled correctly and to a high standard.
- Provide best-practice advice and information on commercial and procurement issues as required.
- Provide guidance to PM teams on compilation, submission and negotiation of variations to contract – both at a Client / project level and a supplier / subcontractor level.
- Ensure that each project has a formal services agreement in place at the start of the job.
- Ensure that the PM is educated and trained to support the CM with package and commercial reports and provide or arrange skills training as necessary.
About the Requirements:
Ideally, you will have a career background with main contractors operating within London and the Home Counties and have background experience of working on a mix of traditional and design and build tenders on a mix of projects (with desirable experience on residential / commercial / hotel sector new builds & fitout). Excellent training and development opportunities within a successful and established winning team based in NW London.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com