5 days left
- Job Type
RICS (Royal Institution for Chartered Surveyors) promotes and enforces the highest professional qualifications and standards in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. We influence policy makers worldwide, to achieve consistent standards that protect consumers and promote sustainability for future generations.
Our talented team are our driving force. We have been recognised by Best Companies, with its top, 3-Star accreditation, for ‘extraordinary’ levels of workplace engagement.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, to join the International Standards team in our London office. The primary role of this team is to develop practice standards, thought-leadership and market insight for global and UK members, through Member and Professional groups.
Reporting into our Global Standards Director, this role will lead our strategy to provide excellent commercial management of projects around the globe and will manage & deliver projects within the International Standards Built Environment Group. The focus will be on the Infrastructure sector.
Objectives for the role will include, but are by no means limited to:
- Defining and developing our strategy for the successful commercial management of infrastructure and civil engineering projects;
- Producing a Body of Knowledge, technical standards, white papers and thought-leadership on current issues and challenges within construction and infrastructure projects;
- Development of productive relationships with RICS members & member groups, and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- RICS Chartered Surveyor, with significant experience in the Infrastructure sector
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
2018 marks our 150th anniversary and with several new initiatives planned for the year, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us.
RICS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified candidates from a wide array of backgrounds to apply, because we know that it’s the differences in our people that make the difference to our performance.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly