Data Analyst - Anglian Water
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Anglian Water project to provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate and analyse data and report results; and assist project manager in developing high quality business intelligence solutions for customers and assist in data model design according to project requirements.
- Be responsible for coordination and improvement of all performance data and management information (MI) within a sector/sectors.
- Be responsible for providing analysis, comment and insight to inform daily decisions across contracts.
- Be responsible for analysing all available information to identify root cause issues, identify trends and opportunities with the Sector Director and other stakeholders, to develop and prioritise improvement plans.
- Be responsible for ensuring data and performance processes and solutions are consistent with the wider Skanska data and performance approach.
We're looking for:
- Understanding of statistical methods such as regression, classification, simulation, optimisation
- Highly versatile with Microsoft Excel 2013 and above
- Knowledge of Power BI and DAX, M highly desirable
- Knowledge of R, desirable
- Numerical Degree or equivalent higher level qualification (involving numerical analysis)
- Advanced Numerical Skills (Mathematical, Logic, Statistics)
- Data handling and presentation
- Report writing
Our utilities team covers everything from design and development to installation and repair, for water, gas and power networks across the UK. We have over 40 years' of experience in helping to ensure a safe, secure and sustainable supply of energy and water to millions of households and businesses.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.