Electrical Supervisor required for large industrial development in North Hampshire
A respected South Coast M&E Contractor are looking for a qualified Electrical Supervisor to oversee the installation of all Electrical Services on a large new build Industrial development in North Hampshire.
This project is due to kick off in the next few weeks and will be on site at least one year. You will possess a good knowledge of all Electrical aspects.
- Supervision of electrical works, health and safety and project management, assisting with delivery of projects up to the value of £5 million within set deadlines.
- Working with client's project team up until final handover.
- Supervision of up to 20 operatives plus specialist sub-contractors.
- Managing quality of works and snagging to ensure client standards are met.
- Attending progress meetings with the Project Manager and client reps. as required
Candidate must have the following:
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence
- Appropriate City and Guilds Electrical Qualifications C&G 2391 Testing & Inspection & 17th Edition
- SSSTS or SMSTS certification
- Black or Gold (Mangers or Supervisors) CSCS card
- PASMA & IPAF Qualified applicants preferred
To be considered for the role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction.