Contracts Manager - RC Frame/Groundworks - Central London Projects
Contracts Manager RC Frame/Groundworks London £110k & Package
About the Client: My client is a leading specialist civils subcontractor across the London market. They were founded in the early 90’s and have continued to grow year on year with a turnover up to £120m. They cover RC Frame/Groundworks and Demolition projects up to value of £25m.
About the Role: You will be responsible for the complete life cycle production of multiple project from Pre Construction phase thorough to Hand Over to client/main contractor. Primary responsible for Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities under Law. You will be managing up to 5 sites including their flagship in central London.
Definitive responsibility for Client/Contractor relationship, Project Team management and delegation, contractual administration, program delivery, financial control, resource and task scheduling, RA and MS creation, implementation & monitoring, quality & inspection control, sub-contractor governance and daily on-site project management.
Ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate management, monitoring and control of Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities of the Group for all operatives, visiting personnel and general public, Interface and liaise with client/main contractor/s or client/main contractors’.
About the Requirements:
- Previous Project / Contracts Management experience essential
- Preferably from a Civil Engineering / Groundworks Company or well established Specialist Sub
- Contractor background
- Experience of managing major civil structural engineering, groundworks and demolition contracts with a value in the region of £1m to £20m .
- High level of experience managing complex and challenging demolition, sub-engineering and civil engineering contracts
- Client interface and relationship management essential thorough day to day communication, reporting requirements and periodical meetings/project reviews
- Knowledge of contractual management changes to program, variations to contract, additional authorised works.
- Proven examples of delivering complex, high cost projects on budget and on time.
About the benefits: This client is able to pay per shift via Ltd company/CIS or PAYE, so earning potential is huge, with the added benefit or directorship in the future on offer. Bonus is also excellent, company vehicle, phone, pension and Health care added on top also.