Structural CAD Technician (AutoCAD/ Revit)
Structural CAD Technician
Salary up to £35,000 + Benefits + Company Pension
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to become a leading part of a highly respected, independent Civil and Structural engineering consultancy at their office based in Leicester.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in the detailing and modelling of a wide range of exciting building structures projects to be delivered across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Our client delivers projects of varying scale and are due to begin work on a number of exciting projects in 2018 to add to an already impressive portfolio.
To be considered for this role you will possess an excellent understanding of AutoCAD and will have experience of using Revit in a professional environment, in addition to possessing at least 2 years' experience working within a UK based engineering consultancy.
Our client is looking to offer a salary of up to £30,000 for this role, in addition to offering a friendly and welcoming working environment and a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
In order to be considered for this Structural CAD Technician role you will:
- Hold a HNC in Civil Engineering
- Possess at least 2 years' experience in a UK based consultancy
- Possess an excellent understanding of AutoCAD
- Possess experience using Revit in a professional environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of British Standards and Codes of Practice
- Possess an ability to produce good work both independently and as part of a team
In order to be considered for this Structural CAD Technician role and to discuss other roles in the BUILDING STRUCTURES sector please call SAM on 01792 365108 or alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Structural CAD Technician (AutoCAD/ Revit)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly