Interim Commercial Service Manager - DLO
Interim opportunity for an established professional to head up an in-house maintenance function for a housing provider.
Our client are a highly successful housing organisation who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and improvement.
- Create a team where a culture of excellent customer service is a key focus for all job activities;
- Develop and implement the strategic and commercial direction of the services to exploit markets and develop new business opportunities to expand the local footprint;
- Drive innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value
- Oversee the business growth of the repairs service;
- Play a key role in supporting the development and maintenance of the HRA Business Plan and to ensure the effective management of service budgets, ensuring value for money is delivered across all services and contracts;
- Refine and develop the commercial Trading Account for the service, to maximise profitable income opportunities and ensure accurate monitoring of service financial performance;
- Establish and lead a culture of customer service and continuous improvement by ensuring the implementation of high performance standards and high levels of productivity;
- Ensure that strategic risk mitigations are managed and delivered;
- Lead procurements and manage existing contractual relationships in a robust and comprehensive manner, ensuring compliance with all legal and internal governance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all other legal, regulatory and statutory requirements governing areas of responsibility;
The successful candidate will have successfully ran the day to day operations of an repairs service previously and will be available at short notice.
Competitive day rate