Remediation Project Manager - Reading
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced remediation project manager to join a leading ground investigation and remediation contractor in Reading. Suitable applicants will have hands on site management experience, knowledge of soil treatment and bulk earthworks management and a track record of managing projects from acquisition to sign off.
The successful candidate will liaise with consultants and site engineers managing project delivery, providing technical support and developing business opportunities. Typical duties may include:
- Phased Investigation management
- Technical reporting and remediation system design
- Overall project delivery - keeping in line with contract guidelines.
- Site health and safety management,
- Client liaison
- Team management and organisation
- Financial management and contract negotiation
- Overseeing site operations and remediation processes such as stabilisation, excavation and multi-phase extraction.
Relevant health and safety site certificates such as CSCS or SMSTS are essential.
You will receive a competitive salary including a full benefits package.
If you are interested in this role? Please contact Matt Thompson on 07877 926 938 for more information.
Apply for Remediation Project Manager - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly