Salary up to £35,000 + BENEFITS!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful, well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy in an office based near Chesham. Working across a variety of projects largely focusing on Residential and Commercial ventures you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage.
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering a competitive starting salary, pension contribution, private medical insurance, staff discounts and significant options for career progression.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have 3 + years (or more) of experience in the design of UK residential/Commercial/Building Structures ventures
- You will have the ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber
- Experience using AutoCAD/Tekla and/or Fastrak or similar
- Keen to progress towards Chartership
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit team
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer role include; Botley, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Watford, Hemel and St Albans.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly