Senior Electrical Engineer - Manchester
I am urgently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Manchester office of an award winning, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who is recognised worldwide.
You will manage the daily running of projects and develop schemes designs, build relationships with clients and mentor junior engineers and graduates.
Duties will be-
- Manage projects and be the daily contact for clients
- Represent my client as part of the professional design team
- Liaise with internal and external design teams
- Ensure all calculations, drawings, correspondence and other documents are in good order
- Manage projects from inspection through to completion
- Develop scheme designs as required by the Directors
- Mentor Junior engineers and graduates
- BEng or Meng in Electrical Engineering
- Charted Engineer or working towards Chartership
- Proven experience as the main client point of contact
- Proven experience in financial management
As well as being highly technical, you will also inspire other by showing a willingness and enthusiasm to contribute, maintain continuous personal development and demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge of relevant legislations.
On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that is tailored to suit the individual.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering or Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.