Construction Estimator (Intermediate level)
Construction Estimator required immediately - (Residential Refurbishment)
Your new company
Our client specialise in high -specification residential refurbishments in London and currently require a Construction Estimator to operate out of their offices in Chelsea
Your new role
Day to day duties:
- Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising information and trends
The role starts immediately for the right candidate
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a minimum 3-5 years experience in the residential market, working as an estimator
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Construction Estimator (Intermediate level)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly