Geotechnical Engineer - South London
My client is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join the highly successful Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering team of a large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in South London. In this dynamic role you will join a well established, multidisciplinary team, working across a variety of sectors and large projects.
Due to an ever increasing workload, this prestigious company are seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to work on a variety of challenging, multidisciplinary projects. The role will include geotechnical site investigation, report writing and design, specifically dealing with slope stability, piling, embankments and foundations.
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Academic background in a relevant engineering discipline e.g. BEng/MEng PhD in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural engineering.
- Extensive design and site based experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a UK based engineering consultancy
- Experience using relevant geotechnical design software such as Extensive use of software packages such as Plaxis/LUSAS
- Ability to manage Junior staff members
- Project management
- Client Liasion
- Some Business development experience is desirable
- An understandind of how Geotechnical Design interacts with Geo-Environmental conditions would be desirable.
In this challenging and stimulating role, you will be joining a well-established engineering firm with the opportunity to work and develop within a geotechnical that will be working on exciting and varying projects, whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com