2D CAD Coordinator - London
I am urgently seeking a 2D CAD Technician to join an award winning, leading independent multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, that specialises in the Built Environment on a 6 month contract.
To be consider for the role you will have a minimum of 4 years experience using CAD packages within the building services industry. During this time, you will have worked our projects such as new builds, refurbishments, residential and mixed use developments.
Desirable Qualification/ Skills
- Technical qualifications relevant to construction/ engineering
- AUTO CAD City & Guilds in CAD
- Bias towards either Mechanical/ Electrical services
You will have-
- A good understanding of building service engineering
- An ability to interpret and carry out instructions
- An ability to carry out instructions and work with supervision
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail and be highly accurate
On offer is a competitive hourly rate and after 12 weeks of work you will be entitled to an excellent benefits package that is tailored to suit the individual.
Apply for 2D CAD Coordinator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly