Senior Site Manager
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a privately-owned and multi-award winning residential developer.
Our client is a multi-award winning developer with ambitious plans for growth throughtout Lincs, Cambs and Northampton.
* To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
* Lead a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
* Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.
* Understanding of design/ procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
* Strong analysing skills and able to effectively provide suitable solutions
* Liaising with clients and all staff, including sub-contractors and the general public.
* Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
* Meeting with subcontractors.
* Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
* Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
The Site Manager will have demonstrable experience delivering housebuilding projects from inception to completion.
Up to £60,000 basic salary, plus bonus, car or allowance and other benefits.