Senior Design Manager - High Rise Residential Developer – Central London
Senior Design Manager - Leading Residential Developer – London Office
Senior Design Manager Required for Divisional Office of Leading South East Developer. No.2 to Design Director
Our client is of the UK’s leading housebuilding and construction groups. For 100 years, our client has helped to shape the world around us and today we are at the forefront of the construction industry with approximately 5,550 employees working on a huge range of housebuilding and construction projects. As a FTSE 250 listed UK business, their focus is on delivering first class business solutions and building long-term relationships with their customers, employees, supply chain and communities we work in. Their involvement in some of the UK's most high profile and innovative projects ensures their employees benefit from unrivalled opportunities and career progression.
About The Role:
We are seeking a Senior Design Manager, reporting to a Technical Director, to assist with providing a consistently high level of technical support to, and as part of, the pre-construction and production teams. You will help to ensure that we deliver high quality, cost effective design information within agreed timescales, to best serve the company and our clients.
- Ensuring the design is compliant with the Employer's Requirements
- Undertaking value engineering of all aspects of the design to establish the most cost effective solution
- Liaising with Statutory Authorities to establish requirements for each project
- Obtaining unqualified planning approval and full Building Regulation approval for each project
- Undertaking all surveys and ground investigation works as appropriate to enable the complete design and specification of the project
- Agreeing terms of payment with the appointed consultants that concur with the terms of payment and checking and authorising all payment applications from consultants and pass to the contract surveyor for processing and payment.
About the Requirements:
We are seeking technical/architectural or construction qualified candidates who have some experience in a similar role or an architectural role. Ideally working as a number 2 to a technical Director on large scale, volume build residential projects.
You must be organised, an excellent communicator, show excellent attention to detail and be able to work on your own and as part of a wider technical team. Candidates will be experience using ASTA, SketchUp and AutoCad.
Our client is offering an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With an ambitious strategy, they’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, this role is right for you.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + 25% Bonus
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com
Apply for Senior Design Manager - High Rise Residential Developer – Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly