Our client are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their fast growing Commercial Team based within their Eastern region.
Our client is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, and maintains.
- Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
- Produce accurate monthly accruals.
- Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms.
- Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
- Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
- Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
- Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads & Sewers spend.
- Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative in resolving problems.
- Previous new homes experience
Salary up to £55k pa + car/allowance, bonus, healthcare, pension and a fantastic holiday scheme