Principal Electrical Engineer (Building Services) - Manchester
The Manchester office of an award winning, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are urgently seeking a motivated Principal Electrical Engineer to contribute and at times lead their Buildings Service team.
You will demonstrate practical and educational experience managing projects and the Building Services design team.
Duties will be-
- Lead projects, managing resources and deadlines
- Lead the team in detailed design
- Oversee and supervise the installation of buildings systems
- Mentor junior engineers and graduates
- Manage the workload and oversee the technical and commercial management of the team
- Manage projects from inception through to completion
- Represent the company at Client meetings
- Work closely with Architects and Structural Engineers, to ensure project deadlines are met
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- CEng Status
- Hold or working towards professional membership of CIBSE or IET
- At least 8 years experience in Building Services Design Engineering/ HVAC Design
- Knowledge of current UK Building Legislations
- Detailed experience of Thermal Modelling using IES Software
The ideal candidate will also have a hands on approach to their work, solid design/ technical background, as well as strong stakeholder management and presentations skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package that is tailored to best suit the successful candidate, Holiday purchase scheme, Childcare vouchers and an attractive Workplace Pension.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Building Service Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.