Architectural Technician - Manchester
Our Client a leading architectural and interiors practice with experience gained across a broad range of building types in both the private and public sectors who have a broad client base of leading developers, institutions including FTSE companies and professional firms where they have built long standing professional relationships.
Due to continued project wins and growth an opportunity has become available for a Senior Architectural Technician to join their small friendly team working on a number of projects in the Residential, commercial and education sectors.
Skills for the role of Architectural Technician to include:
- Strong Technical Detailing
- AutoCAD – Advanced. Revit – Advanced (Preferred)
- Ability to work in a small team and be hands on
- Person Qualities: Strong tech skills, 10+ years’ experience in project delivery
- Salary: Between £38k - £47k depending on experience
Please note sector experience does not have to include the sectors mentioned as its more about the qualities you can bring to the role
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 24 24 909
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly