Sub Agent - Civils
My clients are a long established Civil Engineering company with operations throughout the UK. Specialists working on highways, bridges, infrastructure and river and sea defences, they are now seeking a Sub-Agent in their Yorkshire office.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Site Agent and PM in managing construction sites.
- Management of sub-contractors and site operatives.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Manage design co-ordination.
- Monitor contracts costs.
- Maintain standards of Health and Safety.
You should have:
- Comprehensive civils experience in a similar role working on structures, earthworks and highways for a main contractor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Up to date industry qualification, SMSTS or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very progressive company. This role comes with an excellent salary and a very comprehensive benefits package.
If you’re interested, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Conor in SSA Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.