Architectural Technician (Housebuilder Experience)
Architectural Technician (Housing Experience)
Salary: £20,000- 25,000 (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Benefits
**Award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy**
A long-standing client of ours has a current requirement for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their residential team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a newly refurbished open plan studio where you will be working on a variety of exciting housing projects throughout the UK alongside some of the most prestigious housebuilders.
This company is a unique company with extraordinary people and excellent career progression opportunities! In fact, several of the senior members of staff (including a number of directors) actually started within the company as graduates and have progressed.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Have UK based experience ideally with planning stage schemes for National Housebuilders
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad, Photoshop and ideally SketchUp
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations
- A full UK valid driving licence is beneficial
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Working on large scale residential schemes from inception through to planning
- Draughting planning drawings (house types/ layouts etc.)
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Liaising with other members of the residential team
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans, London, Cambridge, Leicester, Nottingham
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org