Part III Architects
A multi award-winning and well-respected studio with a high quality portfolio of London based projects is looking for a talented project architect to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and ambitious part III qualified architect to join a highly sought-after practice with the opportunity to continue their career development. Social and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London!
- Day-to-day management of a small to medium team under a project director on a high profile commercial refurbishment project.
- Overseeing and producing packages from stages 2-6.
- Attending all meetings and liaising with client and contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III and ARB registered architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven experience running a commercial/mixed use refurbishment project in the UK across design and delivery.
- An excellent communicator who excels in a client facing and coordination role.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- A team player with a confident and ambitious character.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
Get in touch today with CV and portfolio, this is one not to be missed!
Apply for Part III Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly