Part III Architects
A multi award-winning and well-respected studio with a high quality portfolio of London based projects is looking for a talented project architect to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and ambitious part III qualified architect to join a highly sought-after practice with the opportunity to continue their career development. Social and dynamic working environment in the heart of east London!
- Day-to-day management of a small to medium team under a project director on a high profile commercial refurbishment project.
- Overseeing and producing packages from stages 2-6.
- Attending all meetings and liaising with client and contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III and ARB registered architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven experience running a commercial/mixed use refurbishment project in the UK across design and delivery.
- An excellent communicator who excels in a client facing and coordination role.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- A team player with a confident and ambitious character.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
Get in touch today with CV and portfolio, this is one not to be missed!