Principal Structural Engineer
Our client is an established multidisciplinary engineering firm with numerous offices throughout England and an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors. They have a vacancy for a Principal Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join their Sheffield office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Industrial, Mixed-Use, Hotels, Educational, Healthcare and more.
Company Headcount: ~90
Location: The office is on the outskirts of Sheffield, conveniently located only a ten minute walk from the nearest train station.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a solid background in building structures spanning different project sectors,
- Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Engineer, ideally with IStructE.
- Preparing & checking structural designs & drawings,
- Briefing & managing junior engineers,
- Briefing & managing technicians on the production of drawings,
- Liaising with clients & external professionals,
- Representing the company at internal & external meetings,
- Carrying out site visits to inspect projects at various different stages of works.
The successful Principal Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary & benefits package including flexible working hours, life insurance, being enrolled into the company's pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance and a range of staff discounts. They will also offer help with achieving chartership should this be required.
If this Principal Structural Engineer role is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates.
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly