Estimator - North London- £100k - £120k - RC Frame/Groundwork
Senior Estimator – North London - £100k to £120k– RC Frame/Groundwork/Demolition/Pilling
Our Client: We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Estimator for our client who is based in North London. They are a leading subcontractor within the RC Frame/Groundwork/Demolition/Pilling divisions of construction and have over 15 years’ industry experience. They are looking for the right person to step up into a senior commercial role with the ability to liaise with clients whilst delivering and implementing business’ sales strategy. This is truly a unique opportunity to advance your career within a dynamic and hybrid type position with well renowned company.
- Unique opportunity to develop your carer within a dynamic senior role
- Handsome salary package
- Work for leading sub-contractor
- Carer progression into senior/management level
- Develop accurate, value engineered and desirable solutions to meet client’s requirement
- Exceeding financial goals in line with company strategy
- Developing strong relationships with new clients, providing continue support.
- Grow and retain existing relationships by presenting new solutions & services to clients
- Reporting into Estimating Manager
- The role will involve the concept design & tending various schemes
- Responsible for each project from inception to securing work.
- Identify the risks, opportunities and requirements of assigned projects to efficiently and effectively produce tenders and estimates for suitable enquiries.
- Deliver efficient and effective customer service at all times.
- Correspond and negotiate with clients, suppliers, contractors and colleagues in collaboration with the commercial department.
- Accurately prepare quotations considering all costs associated with the delivery of projects.
- Provide detailed hand over information to allow for the successful delivery of contracts.
- Efficiently manage situations when workload presents conflicting demands on time and availability, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritise and schedule.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the unique selling propositions and differentiators of the Abbey Pynford products and use these to help secure work and develop new business opportunities that may arise.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Assist with the company Business Development and Marketing activities as required.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Gather feedback on submitted tenders that have been lost.
- Work within the IMS & H&S requirements while keeping company records up to date.
Work within and promote the companies Vision, Mission, Values and Behaviours.
Required Personal & Technical Attributes:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player with exceeding organisational skills.
- Engaging and approachable demeaner with a positive attitude.
- Excellent numeracy, written and spoken English
- Ability to use AutoCAD, pdf editing software, Microsoft Office and pile design packages as necessary. On the job training will be provided as required.
- Full UK driving license
- Civil/Structural Engineering or similar appropriate qualification
- *MUST* have 3-5 years’ industry experience
- Working towards professional membership of an accredited organisation would be an advantage
- Construction experience would be advantage
- Possesses the following skills; Persuasion, Identifying opportunities, Public Speaking, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges