Project Architect (Residential) - Swedish-speaking - Sweden
A prestigious design-led practice have a successful office in Sweden and are looking to expand and develop with team with an additional project architect with a track record of residential projects in Sweden. They are one of the most highly regarded practices in Scandinavia and worldwide, with a tradition of ground breaking projects.
- Design and delivery of medium to large residential projects in Sweden.
- Working closely with a design team to develop design narrative and secure planning.
- Managing the design, development and build into construction stages.
- Work closely with the Swedish team with support from the international offices.
- Establish strong design narratives and concept ideas.
Skills and Experience
- Fluency in Revit, Adobe and Rhino desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish.
- Degree/Masters in architecture.
- Knowledge of working with architects, engineers, planning consultants and contractors.
- Ideally have seen all project phases in Sweden, or across a variety of stages on different projects.
- Experience of running or have been a part of running design-led, medium to large scale residential projects.
This role is best suited to ambitious and driven architect who wants to add huge amounts of value with their knowledge to a small developing team in Sweden. You’ll have autonomy and creative freedom to design exceptional schemes. Natural leadership and design integrity is key with solid knowledge of the Swedish design and build process.